If you thought having wired gigabit internet in your home was just a dream, think again. You don’t need to pay some company $1,000 to run Cat6 through your house. Why not? Because the wiring is already there! The D-Link Gigabit Powerline Internet Kit plugs into your standard wall outlets and uses your regular old electrical wiring to move data. That’s right… it’s like magic! Just plug in one box next to your router and the second box anywhere in your house where you want an Ethernet port. Presto, you’re done!
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- High speed up to 1000 Mbps, Home Plug AV2 compliant
- Great companion with Smart TV, game consoles, media players, and etc
- Perfect for 4K HD video streaming and gaming
- Able to connect multiple adapters to expand wired network through the home
- 1 Gigabit Port. Input power: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Plug and play
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.