The crazy wireless camera that lets your iPhone or Android phone see where no other smartphone can is the best-selling mobile accessory we’ve covered so far in 2018. Thousands of our readers have purchased them, and we’ve gotten tons of great feedback. After all, there are so many cool uses for a smartphone-connected borescope camera! If you haven’t already snagged one, you’re actually in luck today — for six hours only, Amazon is hosting a Lightning deal on the Depstech Wireless Borescope Inspection Camera. The deal began at 11:55 AM EDT / 8:55 AM PDT, and it will run for six hours until 5:55 PM EDT / 2:55 PM PDT. Of course, that’s only if supplies last that long and it’s entirely possible that they won’t, considering how popular this cool accessory has been.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- The Newest Type Endoscope: Unlike other endoscope camera on the marketplace, this wireless wifi endoscope camera not only work with Android smartphone(Above Android 2.3), but also iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 6.0). This is perfect for iPhone user who want do inspection work. Without using extra adapter or cable, it can be easily connected with your smartphone via WIFI. The only thing you need to do is to download and install the compatible APP “WIFI VIEW”on your device.
- Unique Blue LED technology,6 adjustable blue LED light on camera tip, it greatly helps to improve image brightness and clarity even in dark or low-light condition. Moreover, the art of 1200P camera offers you a wonderful experience of recording a clear close range HD video in AVI format and snapshot image in JPG format with three adjustable resolutions 320×240, 640×480, 1280 x 720,1600×1200.
- Featuring 11.5FT cable, waterproof and 8.5mm diameter camera, this endoscope can suitable for various types of environment, for example, low-light or dark area, damp or wet area etc. Furthermore, armed with bendable semi-rigid cable which can bend and hold it’s shape to access a wide variety of confined place.
- Premium Camera Chip: Adopting the second generation chip at 30fps, which is best for acquiring the smoothest video and image, and this is a great advantage over the other products at 10fps on the marketplace.
- Design Patent: For this WiFi version endoscope, we have applied the certificate of Design Patent.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.