If the idea of having a big bulky box stuck on your windshield is the only thing standing between you and a dash cam, today is the day you’ve been waiting for. Conbrov says that the Conbrov T17 1080P Dash Cam is the smallest dash camera in the world. We can’t confirm that statement conclusively, but it’s by far the smallest windshield camera we’ve ever seen. It’s also got some terrific features on board like accident detection and automatic locking of accident videos. All that in a dash cam that’s half the size of a credit card! It’s a great value at $43, but the coupon code T17OFF31 drops the price on Amazon to less than $30. Definitely grab one while you can.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 📷1080P HD RESOLUTION:This dashcam captures 1080p footage, delivers stunning image quality day and night, clear video evidence potentially critical in an insurance claim or lawsuit,making Conbrov your best friend on the road.
- 📷MINI DASH CAM:Half of a Credit Card size – The mini and ultra thin size and design is easily concealed – doesn’t obstruct your vision and distract you while driving.
- 📷EASY TO SET UP:Simply mount it to the windshield, connect the usb cable,the car camcorder will automatically record while driving. Note:this dash cam supports microSD cards (NOT INCLUDED) up to 32 GB, don’t forget to prepare a memory sd card before using the dash cam.
- 📷ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE:Triggered by G-sensor, the dashboard camera will automatically lock videos of car accidents, giving you a vital record of the incident for your use.
- 📷WHAT’S IN THE BOX:Conbrov T17 Car Dash Cam,car charger,usb cable,car bracket, card reader,pin,user manual,and our fan-favorite 12-month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.