Home security cameras are all the rage right now, for obvious reasons. Traditional alarm companies charge an arm and a leg for basic systems, let alone enhancements like remote video surveillance. You know what doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? The Wansview Home Camera, an HD streaming camera that costs just $29.99 on Amazon right now. It’s a best-seller and it has a 4-star rating, so it’s definitely worth checking out at the very least.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Quick setup with 2.4G WIFI : Using “Wi-Fi configuration Guide” via Wansview App so as to connect your Wi-Fi with camera, no complicated setting needed of this wireless surveillance camera.Important tips before connection:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz). If your router supports both band, please close the 5GHz wifi connection.
- Wider Vision&Two way audio: Remarkable view with super wide 120 degree viewing angle, you can hear and talk your family at anytime, anywhere. Easily mount on your wall, table or ceiling to keep an eye on what happened.The live stream will display directly to your Apple iOS/ Android smartphone, tablet, or PC application.
- Night Vision for Day and Night Surveillance: Four IR leds, night vision up to 20 feet. You may access your camera from anytime and anywhere with our free app or through the web.
- Mini Security Camera: Super slim, lengh:60mm wide:60mm.Camera comes with 9.8 feet power cable ( NO BATTERY inside it and need power adapter to power it) it is a perfect and delicate Wi-Fi camera for monitor your baby, elder, pets, babysitter and employees with a 720p high definition video stream.NOTE: THIS CAMERA NOT SUPPORT MICRO SD CARD SLOT.
- Excellent compatible and customer service: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported).IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO email@example.com or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday. Free return & exchange service within 60 days and free technical assistance. Our friendly and effective after-sale service will put your worries aside.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.