There are plenty of great consoles out there right now, from the PS4 Pro and Xbox One S to the Nintendo Switch. Of course, not everyone wants to bother with a dedicated video game console when you can enjoy an even better gaming experience on a PC. The controller is typically the weakest link when it comes to PC gaming, but the remedy is beyond simple. Pick up a Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and you can use the company’s awesome Xbox One controllers to play all your PC games!
- Play your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows PCs, laptops, and tablets.
- For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller and controller compatible games on PCs and
- Tablets running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0. Not compatible with controllers designed for Xbox 360.
- Supports up to 8 wireless controllers, plus up to 4 chat headsets or 2 stereo headsets.
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio.
- Includes USB extender cable.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.