If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There are plenty of great consoles out there right now, from the PS4 Pro and Xbox One S to the Nintendo Switch. Of course, not everyone wants to bother with a dedicated video game console when you can enjoy an even better gaming experience on a PC. The controller is typically the weakest link when it comes to PC gaming, but the remedy is beyond simple. Pick up a Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and you can use the company’s awesome Xbox One controllers to play all your PC games!
- Play your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows PCs, laptops, and tablets.
- For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller and controller compatible games on PCs and
- Tablets running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0. Not compatible with controllers designed for Xbox 360.
- Supports up to 8 wireless controllers, plus up to 4 chat headsets or 2 stereo headsets.
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio.
- Includes USB extender cable.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.