If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you walk into most kitchen goods stores out there, you’ll pay anywhere from $220 to $250 for the KitchenAid K45SSOB 4.5-Quart Classic Series Stand Mixer. Truth be told, it’s worth much more than that — a kitchen simply isn’t a kitchen until it’s home to one of KitchenAid’s high-quality stand mixers. As versatile and important as a KitchenAid mixer is though, why spend more than you have to? Amazon has a sale going right now that drops this insanely popular 4.5-quart mixer to just $185, which is a deal that’s way too good to pass up.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Multipurpose attachment hub, over 15 optional attachments
- 4.5-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl
- Tilt-head design
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, wire whip; 1-year warranty
- 1 Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 relea…
- 2 Ring A19 Smart LED Bulb, White, bundle with All-new Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) - Charcoal
- 3 DEERC Drone with Camera for Adults 2K Ultra HD FPV Live Video 120° Wide Angle, Altitude Hold,…
- 4 Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In with Echo Show 5 (Charcoal)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.