Apple did a tremendous job on the visual design of the iPhone 6s. In fact, it’s probably still one of the most gorgeous smartphones in the world nearly a year after it was first released. But structurally, Apple probably could have done more to make the iPhone 6s sturdier and better able to withstand a drop. Luckily, that’s why third-party cases exist — and finding great deals on hot third-party iPhone cases is one of the reasons the BGR Deals team exists.
Check out the Spigen Neo Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Case for iPhone 6/6s, which is on sale for more than 50% off at $7.99 right now on Amazon.
Some key details:
- Carbon fiber pattern with gloss finish adds a defined style
- Upgraded frame is reinforced at cutouts for sturdier durability and a snug fit
- Bigger cutouts, tactile buttons, and a raised lip and camera cutout offer optimal protection of phone details
- Two-piece case consists of hard PC frame and shock-absorbing TPU [U.S. Patent No. D747306]
- iPhone 6s Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 6 (2014) / iPhone 6s (2015)
This sale price is good through the end of the day on Friday, August 12.
Spigen Neo Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Case for iPhone 6/6s: $7.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.