Smartphone projectors make up a rapidly emerging category for a few good reasons. Modern Android phones and iPhones are insanely powerful but they have tiny little displays that will never be good for a crowd. That’s where devices like the Celluon PicoPro Ultra-portable Laser HD Projector come into play. Connect your phone to the PicoPro using a cable or Miracast and you can beam a beautiful HD picture with an 80,000:1 contrast ratio on any wall or projector screen.
- Focus Free HD+ Video (upscaled 1920 x 720P) – Using Laser Beam Scanning (LBS) engine, manufactured by Sony, no focus wheel or optics required for crystal clear images, regardless of distance to projected surface. With a contrast ratio of 80,000:1, the PicoPro delivers amazing clarity and vivid images with digitally enhanced upscaling of the 1280 x 720P source input resolution.
- Pocket Sized Mobile Projector with Long Battery Life: In a tiny form factor, PicoPro can continuously display content for 3+ hours with a HDMI connection and 2+ hours with a wireless connection.
- Connect Wirelessly or HDMI Direct Connection: Wirelessly connect to Android and Windows devices via Miracast/Screen Mirroring and DLNA. Connect Apple devices and any HDMI enabled devices (Blu-Ray, gaming devices, etc.) directly to the PicoPro via HDMI cable and Lightning Digital AV adapter (HDMI cable and adapter not included).
- Optimal in controlled lighting environments: Picture sharing at dinner, a portable movie theater, college dorm room big screen viewing, movie night with friends, sharing an extreme sports event, presentation preview with business colleagues, etc. Not recommend for daylight use.
- Includes over $50 value in accessories – PicoPro comes with everything you need to enjoy content from your Android device including holding mount, MHL cable, Samsung adapter, and carrying pouch.
This great little projector is on sale for just $320 shipped until the end of the day on Sunday, June 19.
Celluon PicoPro Ultra-portable Laser HD Projector: $319.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.