The revolutionary new Portal home Wi-Fi router is so impressive that BGR named it one of the most innovative products shown off at CES 2016 earlier this year. Considering that thousands upon thousands of products are on display each year at the world’s largest consumer electronics trade show, that’s no small feat. Now, the wait is almost over and the dead spot-killing, “turbocharged” Wi-Fi router from Portal is finally available for preorder on Amazon.
Here are some key details:
- Patented spectrum boost technology steers around congestion for lag-free gaming and smooth video
- Max coverage with no dead spots: 9 powerful antennas, MU-MIMO, beamforming and adaptive mesh
- Urban fast, 2.4Gbps with latest 4×4 stream 802.11Ac wave-2 technology and AC2400
- Easy smartphone setup, self-optimizing configuration, self-diagnostics and remote management
- Enterprise-grade security and privacy with geofenced guest access and active intrusion protection
The Portal Turbocharged Self-Optimizing Urban WiFi Gigabit Router is packed full of impressive new tech, and it’s slated to begin shipping in just over a month. If you want to be among the first to get your hands on one, this is your chance.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.