A decent Logitech Harmony remote is going to set you back well over $100. In fact, a top-of-the-line model can cost up to $350. That’s fine if you have the cash to spend and you have a real need for all the bells and whistles that come along with a remote like that. But most of us really just want to control a TV, a set-top box, and maybe a Blu-ray player or a DVD player. If that describes you, definitely pick up a GE 33709 4-Device Universal Remote on Amazon for under $10. Or if you want to kick things up a notch, you can get an upgraded version with backlighting and support for 6 devices for just $18 and change.
Here’s what you should know from the Amazon page:
- Trusted Brand – GE is the leading brand in universal remote controls
- Multi-device control – Operate up to 4 different Audio and video components such as TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, cable/satellite receivers, streaming media players, Sound bars and more
- Best remote Code library – This universal remote works with all major brands and Supports thousands of the latest audio/video equipment. Does not work with Roku streaming stick or fire TV/stick.
- Simple setup – includes an easy to follow online setup video and the auto Scan technology provides trouble-free setup
- Master volume control – allows you to control the volume no matter what device you are operating
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.