As its name might suggest, the Instant Pot Aura Pro Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker with Sous Vide is the only Instant Pot model with a built-in sous vide cooker. That means on top of the 10 other cooking modes this excellent 8-quart Instant Pot supports, it can replace a dedicated sous video immersion cooker like ones you might buy on Amazon for as much as $200. With that in mind, this model’s $160 price tag is more than reasonable. But if you clip the $24 coupon on Amazon right now, you can snag one for just $135.99! The coupon sold out pretty quickly last time Amazon offered one on this great multi-cooker, so you might want to hurry if you don’t want to miss out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker, 8-Qt. capacity oval design, stainless steel, non-stick, removable cooking pot
- 11 Smart Programs ensure all your favorite dishes are prepared to perfection by simply pushing a button
- Sear/Sauté, Bake, Slow Cook, Steam, Stew, Sous Vide, Roast, Yogurt, Rice, Multigrain and Keep Warm
- Customize the cooking time and temperature to achieve your preferred cooking results
- 24-hour ‘Delay Start’ allows you to postpone the cooking start time to have dinner ready when you are
- Automatic Keep Warm function maintains your meal temperature until it is time to serve
- Dishwasher safe cooking pot, lid, steam/roasting rack
- 1500-watt heating element provides optimal searing, roasting, baking and yogurt making
- Accessories include stainless steel food grade 304 (18/8) steam/roast/sous vide rack, recipe booklet, and measuring cup
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.