The latter weeks of any given month are always a bit quiet when it comes to Netflix releases. The streaming service always front-loads its release schedule with all the noteworthy licensed content, sprinkling original shows and movies throughout the rest of the month. Therefore, it’s no surprise that all 12 of the new additions this week are originals, including Amy Schumer’s new special, and the second part of The OA.
The slow drip of Disney content leaving the service continues as well, with 2017’s live-action Beauty and the Beast remake being removed, but the good news is that nothing else is being taken off Netflix. All in all, not an especially interesting week, but there’s still plenty from last week to tide you over until April.
Here is the complete list of the Netflix arrivals and departures for the week of March 17th, 2019:
Tuesday, March 19th
- Amy Schumer Growing – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Thursday, March 21st
- Antoine Griezmann: The Making of a Legend – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Friday, March 22nd
- Carlo & Malik – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Charlie’s Colorforms City – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Delhi Crime – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Historia de un crimen: Colosio – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Mirage (ES) – NETFLIX FILM
- Most Beautiful Thing – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Selling Sunset – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The Dirt – NETFLIX FILM
- The OA Part II – NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Monday, March 18th
- Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
We’ll be back next week with another full slate of shows, movies, and specials coming and going from the streaming service. In the meantime, check out the complete lists of arriving content and departing content.