Apple’s latest MacBook Pro models are fantastic, but they’re also very expensive. Luckily there’s another option for people out there who want a powerful new Apple laptop without spending an arm and a leg. The latest MacBook Air is a stunningly thin laptop that still packs a gorgeous Retina display and plenty of power despite its slim profile. And if you snag one today, you’ll save up to $150. The 13-inch Apple MacBook Air with 128GB of SSD storage is on sale at a $110 discount right now, while the 256GB model is down $150. These deals won’t last long though, so grab one while you can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display
- Touch ID and the latest Apple-designed keyboard
- Dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Fast SSD storage and 8GB memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.