If you’re in the market for a new pair of wireless earbuds and you don’t want to wait six weeks for AirPods or pay a premium to get them right away from Amazon, the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones are as good as it gets. In fact, if you run or work out a lot, they’re better than AirPods because they stay in your ears. Apple’s Powerbeats3 have been on sale on Amazon for a while now, and $140 is a great price for a new pair. If you’re looking to save even more cash though, you can snag a pair of refurbished Powerbeats3 in-ear headphones for just $108 plus shipping.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training and up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- What’s in the box: Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earphones. Eartips – 2 Sets. USB Charging Cable. Warranty card. Packed in Brown or White Box
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.