Although the iPhone 5c announcement is exciting for those in search of a more affordable and much more colorful iPhone, an entry level price point of $550 for the hardware without a contract is surprising. Android and Windows Phone are on the rise in emerging markets, and the high price of the iPhone 5c is unlikely to change anyone’s mind about switching to iOS. Which? Tech Daily has put together an infographic comparing the cost of the iPhone 5c in the United Kingdom to the price of eleven popular Android phones. Unsurprisingly, only the recently announced Xperia Z1 tops Apple’s cheaper model. Check out the infographic below.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.
- Wondering how to hide power cords? This $24 solution has 24,000 5-star ratings
- 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all-time
- This Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel rumor will have Marvel fans flipping out
- Here’s every single COVID home test kit in stock at Amazon right now
- How to add extra storage space in any kitchen for $40