Although the iPhone 5c announcement is exciting for those in search of a more affordable and much more colorful iPhone, an entry level price point of $550 for the hardware without a contract is surprising. Android and Windows Phone are on the rise in emerging markets, and the high price of the iPhone 5c is unlikely to change anyone’s mind about switching to iOS. Which? Tech Daily has put together an infographic comparing the cost of the iPhone 5c in the United Kingdom to the price of eleven popular Android phones. Unsurprisingly, only the recently announced Xperia Z1 tops Apple’s cheaper model. Check out the infographic below.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.
- Everyone’s binge-watching this raunchy new Netflix comedy right now
- Check these early Prime Day deals with prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- There’s no chance we’ll get a 4th stimulus check in 2021 – here’s what you get instead
- This mind-bending thriller on Netflix just rocketed to #1 on the charts
- Breakthrough study suggests it might be impossible to reverse aging