The recently released fourth-gen
With most people set to receive the latest and greatest Apple TV sometime this week, it’s as good a time as any to run through some of the more essential tips and tricks new
Over the weekend, MacRumors compiled a list of some of the more interesting
While some are quite obvious (i.e the home button will take you back to the main screen from anywhere), there are a few interesting tidbits worth highlighting.
A few of the more helpful tips include:
-Press the Home button twice quickly to bring up the App Switcher, which displays all apps open. Swipe up on the Siri Remote’s touch surface to force close an app.
– Hold down the Home button to place the
Apple TVin Sleep mode.
– Press the Menu button once to go back.
– Press the Menu button twice quickly from the Home screen to start the screensaver.
– Press and hold the Menu and Home buttons simultaneously to restart the
Apple TVnetwork strength is displayed in Settings under General > About.
– The new
Apple TVcan also learn universal remotes in Settings under Remotes and Devices > Learn Remote. Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Press the Play/Pause button once to change the keyboard between uppercase and lowercase.
– Press the Siri button once and wait to view a list of commands you can ask Siri.
We’ll definitely keep you posted once more tips for using the latest