Apple (AAPL) on Friday scored yet another victory over rival Samsung (005930) in the ongoing patent war being fought by the two consumer electronics giants in numerous countries around the world. In this latest development, the International Trade Commission cleared Apple’s iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices of infringing four Samsung-owned patents, as Samsung had charged last year. The full ITC commission will decide in January whether or not to uphold this preliminary judgement Reuters reports.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Google just added Apple’s best iMessage feature to Android’s messaging app
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- If you value your privacy, you might want to delete this Google app from your iPhone