Apple (AAPL) on Friday scored yet another victory over rival Samsung (005930) in the ongoing patent war being fought by the two consumer electronics giants in numerous countries around the world. In this latest development, the International Trade Commission cleared Apple’s iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices of infringing four Samsung-owned patents, as Samsung had charged last year. The full ITC commission will decide in January whether or not to uphold this preliminary judgement Reuters reports.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Netflix just announced its biggest acquisition of all time