Apple (AAPL) on Friday scored yet another victory over rival Samsung (005930) in the ongoing patent war being fought by the two consumer electronics giants in numerous countries around the world. In this latest development, the International Trade Commission cleared Apple’s iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices of infringing four Samsung-owned patents, as Samsung had charged last year. The full ITC commission will decide in January whether or not to uphold this preliminary judgement Reuters reports.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Netflix quietly removed one of the most popular shows ever, and subscribers are freaking out