If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
DNA test kits are huge sellers every single year during shopping events like Prime Day and Black Friday. Given the fact that Prime Day 2019 has some of the best deals we’ve ever seen on some of the most popular DNA test kits out there, we expect this year to be no different. The deals start with the 5Strands Nutritional Deficiency Test, which is down to just $33 from its normal price of $66. You can also get the $100 AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity Test for just $49, or the $200 23andMe DNA Test Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service for $99.99!
5Strands Nutritional Deficiency Test
- 5Strands Affordable Testing provides the most comprehensive at home testing system. The NUTRITIONAL testing package will determine whether or not you are registering a nutritional deficiency for over 115+ items such as amino acids, vitamins, ionic minerals, and Omega 3. Nutritional Deficiencies are shown through joint pain, inflammation, skin irritation, headaches, poor immunity, etc.
- Your vital nutrients will determine how well your cells function and impact your mental and physical performance. Minerals are needed for the production of energy and other processes. An imbalance in these minerals can lead to illness or disease.
- Even if you are eating a whole food diet, there is a possibility that your body is lacking in important nutrients. There are other factors that can affect the absorption of nutrients such as age, certain health conditions, stress, hormone changes, taking certain medications, soil quality, food processing and storage.
- Most symptoms of nutritional deficiencies can be minor and may be mistaken for something else. Most people think they may be eating healthy since they may not notice any symptoms of a deficiency unless you are experiencing a severe deficiency over a long period of time. Symptoms can vary to a large degree. The most common symptoms are dry hair or hair loss, muscle cramping, tingling, scaly rash/skin, poor wound healing, brittle/soft nails, and dry/cracking skin.
- This hair analysis test helps take the guesswork out of knowing whether you have any deficiencies. Once you review your list, try to get the needed nutrients your body needs from whole foods. Minimize processed foods as much as possible. A well balanced diet should provide everything your body needs for good health.
AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity Test
- AncestryDNA is the #1 selling consumer DNA test.*
- AncestryDNA can trace your roots back to 500+ global regions.*
- Our new DNA experience gives you more precise geographic detail, in-depth historical insights, and more.
- AncestryDNA doesn’t just tell you which countries you’re from, but also can pinpoint the specific regions within them.
- *Substantiated by AncestryDNA, January 2019 report.
23andMe DNA Test Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service
- Includes Ancestry Service PLUS more than 90 DNA-based online reports on Health Predispositions*, Carrier Status*, Wellness & Traits with just one test
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/test-info
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/about/privacy
- Accurate, reliable reports developed and designed through a rigorous process by world-class scientists and medical experts
- Register and provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. No additional lab fee required. Results ready in about 6-8 weeks
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.