If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Wondering how to figure out the Nintendo Switch Bluetooth conundrum? Perhaps you’d like to connect the console to a Bluetooth speaker while you’re gaming on the go with your friends. You’re probably undoubtedly annoyed that Nintendo didn’t include support for Bluetooth audio connectivity on its beloved convertible video game console. After all, not everyone wants to hear all the action while you’re playing with your Switch on a plane. The same goes if you’re in a car on a road trip or pretty much anywhere else around other people. The bottom line is that you need to use your Bluetooth headphones with your Nintendo Switch.
Sure, there’s a headphones jack so you can connect wired headphones and keep the audio to yourself. But seriously… who even owns wired headphones these days? Thankfully, there’s a simple solution that works so well. It lets you pair any Bluetooth headphones or a Bluetooth speaker with your Switch. It’s called the Thunderobot Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite, and it’s on sale right now at Amazon for just $17.99.Thunderobot Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Price:$14.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Nintendo Switch adapter for Bluetooth headphones
The Thunderobot Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Nintendo Switch really couldn’t be any simpler to use than it is. Simply pop it out of the box, plug it into the USB port on the bottom of your Switch or Switch Lite, and then hold down the red button to pair it with your Bluetooth headphones or speaker. Once you’ve paired it, the gadget will automatically reconnect when you plug it into your Switch.
Also of note, this little adapter works with other devices too, not just the Switch. It’s designed to fit perfectly on the bottom of your gaming console, but it’ll also work with a laptop, full-size video game consoles like a PlayStation or Xbox, desktop PC, and more. Heck, you can even connect it to your Nintendo Switch dock and then game on your big-screen TV without bothering anyone else in your home.
This little adapter is fantastic and it retails for just $17.99 at Amazon. Definitely pick one up before they sell out again.Thunderobot Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Price:$14.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Thunderobot Bluetooth Audio Adapter fast facts
- The Thunderobot Bluetooth Audio Adapter works with Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, and Nintendo Switch OLED
- You can also use this universal adapter with a PS4, PS5, laptop computer, TV, or just about anything else
- It’s easy to use and plugs into anything with a USB-C port
- Also includes a USB-A adapter and a 2.5mm microphone attachment
- It’s only 1.5mm thick, so it doesn’t add any bulk to your Nintendo Switch when you want to connect Bluetooth headphones
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology means low latency and reliable connections even from far away
- Impressive sound quality and lightweight, compact design
- This Nintendo Switch Bluetooth adapter is so small, you don’t need to unplug it when you put your Switch in its case
- Fast pairing thanks to Bluetooth 5.0
Go here to see this month’s best deals on Amazon!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.