Last year, Amazon added a new Prime-only shopping event to its calendar for the first time ever. It was called the Prime Early Access Sale, and it gave Prime members the opportunity to shop hundreds of thousands of early holiday deals. As it turns out, it was a one-time-only affair… sort of. In 2023, Amazon is replacing that sale with a new event called the Prime Big Deal Days, which takes place on October 10-11.
While the sales event doesn’t officially begin until next week, Amazon kicked off tons of early Prime Big Deal Days 2023 deals this week. And in this big roundup, we’ll share more than 150 of our favorite early deals that Prime members can already shop for now. And once the sale kicks off on Tuesday, be sure to visit our Prime Big Deals Days 2023 roundup for all the best deals!
If you’re not already a subscriber, definitely sign up for a free Amazon Prime 30-day trial so you can shop these terrific deals. The Prime Big Deal Days event starts on October 10, plus there are tons of early deals you can already get today.
That means if you sign up for Amazon Prime now, your free 30-day trial will carry you through the end of Prime Big Deal Days and beyond.
According to the company’s Prime Big Deal Days press release, Amazon will offer early access to holiday deals for Prime members. It’s technically a 2-day event, but just like Prime Day, some of Amazon’s best deals begin early.
In addition to the deals that will be available on October 11-12, Amazon is offering tons of special early deals that are available right now. These discounts are intended to offer a small taste of what Prime members can expect during the official sale.
On top of that, there are a few special offers for Prime members right now:
- 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for FREE
- Up to 50% off movies and TV shows on Prime Video
- Prime members get a year of GrubHub+ for FREE
Those offers are outstanding, and you need to be a Prime member in order to take advantage. Again, if you don’t already subscribe, you should definitely start your free Amazon Prime 30-day trial so you can get in on all the action.
With all that out of the way, let’s take a look at some of the best early Prime Big Deal Days 2023 deals that you can get right now.
Featured early deals from Prime Big Deal Days
- AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C: $199.99 (reg. $249)
- Apple AirPods: $99 (reg. $129)
- AirPods Pro 2: $199 (reg. $249)
- Apple Watch Series 8: $319 (reg. $399)
- AirPods 3: $149.99 (reg. $169)
- Roomba 692 robot vacuum: $164.99 (reg. $300)
- Roomba i4 EVO: $199.99 (reg. $400)
- M2 MacBook Air 15-inch: $1,049 (reg. $1,299)
- M1 MacBook Air: $749.99 (reg. $999)
- Sony, LG, & Samsung 4K Smart TVs: Up to $1,200 off
- Sony WF-1000XM4 ANC Earbuds: $224 (reg. $280)
- Apple AirTags (4-pack): $88.99 (reg. $99)
- Roomba J6+ robot vacuum: $399.99 (reg. $800)
- Roomba s9+: $599.99 (reg. $1,000)
- Apple iPad (9th-Gen): $269.99 (reg. $329)
- myQ smart garage door opener: $21.99 (reg. $30)
Amazon device deals for Prime Big Deal Days 2023
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $22.99 (reg. $50)
- Blink camera deals: Up to 50% off
- Fire TV Stick: $19.99 (reg. $40)
- Fire TV Stick Lite: $17.99 (reg. $30)
- Insignia 32-inch F20 Smart HD Fire TV: $79.99 (reg. $150)
- Insignia 24-inch F20 Smart HD Fire TV: $69.99 (reg. $120)
- Echo deals: Prices from $17.99
- Amazon Smart Plug (451,000 5-star reviews): $12.99 (reg. $25)
- Ring Video Doorbell & Ring Cam deals: Prices from $29.99
- Echo Show deals: Up to 71% off
- eero mesh Wi-Fi deals: Up to 40% off
- Fire TV Cube: $109.99 (reg. $140)
- Kindle deals: Up to 28% off
- Fire Tablets: Deals from $34.99
Follow those links, and you’ll find well over 100 different early deals from the fall Prime Day sale. Plus, you can check out even more offers in Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days hub right here.
Do you want to learn more about Amazon’s big shopping event? You’ll find the company’s full press release below so you can read all the details straight from the horse’s mouth.
UPDATE: Amazon released another quick preview on Monday, October 9th. Here’s the important stuff:
Top kitchen deals:
- KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (30% off)
- GreenPan Chatham Hard Anodized Healthy Ceramic Nonstick 5 Piece Cookware Pots and Pans Set(50% off)
- Ninja NJ601AMZ Professional Blender with 1000-Watt Motor & 72 oz Dishwasher-Safe Total Crushing Pitcher (25% off)
Top home deals:
- Dyson V11 Plus Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (35% off)
- iRobot Roomba s9+ (9550) Self Emptying Robot Vacuum (40% off)
- Ayesha Curry Home Collection Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set (30% off)
Top beauty and fashion deals:
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo (30% off)
- T3 Switch Kit Professional Ionic Interchangeable Curling Iron (30% off)
- Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil (up to 30% off)
- Pre-Loved items from What Goes Around Comes Around, including styles from Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Gucci (up to 15% off)
- Hey Dude Women’s Wendy Canva Shoe (45% off)
- Koolaburra by UGG Women’s Victoria Short Fashion Boot (55% off)
Top toys deals will include:
- Squishmallows 5-Inch 10-Pack Plush (25% off)
- Barbie Science Lab Playset with 2 Dolls, Lab Bench and 10+ Accessories [Amazon Exclusive] (30% off)
- PicassoTiles 100 Pieces Magnetic Tiles Building Blocks (52% off)
Top Amazon devices deals will include:
- TCL 55-Inch Class S4 4K LED Smart TV with Fire TV (30% off)
- Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle (35% off)
- Ring Stick Up Cam Battery with Ring Indoor Cam (2nd Gen) (50% off)
UPDATE: On Thursday, October 5, Amazon released a brand new preview of upcoming deals that will be available during Prime Big Deal Days 2023. Better yet, some of these awesome deals are already available on Amazon’s deals hub.
Here’s the full blurb from Amazon’s press release that details some of the best upcoming deals that Prime members can expect on October 10-11:
- Save up to 65% on select eero Mesh Wifi Systems; up to 60% on select Fire TV and Blink devices; up to 50% on select Ring bundles; up to 45% on select kids devices and bundles, select Echo bundles, and select Fire tablet bundles; and up to 35% on select Kindle e-reader bundles
- Save up to 60% on select floor care from Bissell and iRobot
- Save up to 60% on select Amazon-exclusive apparel, shoes, accessories, and handbags from The Drop
- Save up to 55% on select ASICS women’s and men’s running shoes
- Save up to 50% on select products from Sony
- Save up to 50% on select GreenPan cookware
- Save up to 50% on select shoes from Hey Dude, Koolaburra by UGG, and Frye
- Save up to 40% on select Ninja blenders, cookware, and coffee makers
- Save up to 35% on select Molekule air purifiers
- Save up to 30% on select KitchenAid stand and mini stand mixers
- Save up to 30% on select Dyson vacuums and air purifiers
- Save up to 30% on select premium skincare and haircare products from Clarins, Color Wow, Innisfree, Living Proof, T3, Sunday Riley, LANEIGE, Sulwhasoo, and AMOREPACIFIC
- Save up to 30% on select dolls, sets, and toys from Barbie, LEGO, Squishmallows, Squishville, PicassoTiles, and MAGNA-TILES
- Save up to 30% on Peloton Bike, Bike+, Guide, accessories, and select apparel
- Save up to 30% on select camera items and accessories from Fujifilm
- ·Save up to 30% on select non-alcoholic beverages from Betty Buzz by Blake Lively and Kin Euphorics by Bella Hadid and Jen Batchelor
- Save up to 30% on select kitchenware items from the Ayesha Curry Home Collection
- Save up to 30% on select, Amazon-exclusive men’s, women’s, and kids’ fashion from Amazon Essentials and Simple Joys by Carter’s
- Save up to 30% on seasonal prep and decor items, including wreaths, garlands, candles, decorative lights, and Halloween costumes
- Save up to 30% on select Stasher reusable bags and bowls
- Save up to 25% on select mattresses from Casper
- Save up to 25% on select laptops and monitors from HP and Acer
- Save 20% when spending $40 on select everyday essentials from Amazon brands
- Save up to 15% on select Cookware by Martha Stewart
- Save up to 15% (up to $200) on Pre-Loved items from What Goes Around Comes Around, including styles by Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Gucci
Shop Some of Amazon’s Best Early Holiday Deals—Exclusively for Prime Members—During Prime Big Deal Days, October 10-11
Save big with deep discounts on seasonal deals from brands like Dyson, Sony, Barbie, SharkNinja, iRobot, LG, Peloton, Jabra, and Betty Buzz by Blake Lively
Shop exclusive Invite-only deals on items expected to sell out, like 60% off Blink smart home security
Find gift inspiration on Amazon’s Holiday Shop, and from product picks by influencers like Olivia Culpo and Claudia and Margo Oshry of ‘Girl with No Job’ and The Toast podcast
SEATTLE—(BUSINESS WIRE)—Sept. 17, 2023—(NASDAQ: AMZN)—’Tis the season to save big. Prime members can start their shopping early this upcoming season with Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days, beginning on October 10 at 3 a.m. EDT and running through October 11. Amazon will make it easier for Prime members to find deals they’re interested in with personalized recommendations based on past purchases, browsing history, and items saved to their Lists. Prime members will have access to deals from independent sellers like Ruggable x Jonathan Adler, Urban Decay, and PicassoTiles. Additionally, with new deals dropping as often as every five minutes during select periods throughout the event across a wide selection of products with fast and convenient delivery options, Prime Big Deal Days has members’ shopping needs covered. Customers who are not yet Prime members can join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.com/primebigdealdays and get the most out of shopping on Amazon.
“We’re giving our Prime members yet another way to save, with deals on some of the most wanted gifts of the season,” said Jamil Ghani, vice president of Amazon Prime. “Members can shop deals across categories like fashion, home, and toys that include some of our most popular items during Prime Big Deal Days. They can also take advantage of other exciting Prime member benefits, like shopping favorite brands beyond Amazon.com with Buy with Prime and accessing doorbuster deals with Invite-only deals.”
Start Shopping Now
Shop various Prime member exclusive deals now, including deep discounts, and explore Amazon’s Toys We Love list, featuring more than 200 items from top brands like LEGO, Mattel, and Disney. Plus, with the Small Business badge and the new Small Business filter, you can easily discover products from the many small business brands and artisans in Amazon’s store. Find some of the best early deals from small businesses like Lyrically Correct, Beard Club, RMS Beauty, Kreyol Essence, and Mighty Paw—along with other Black-owned, women-owned, and military-family-owned small business brands and independent artisans at amazon.com/smallbusinessdeals.
- Find gift inspiration on Amazon’s Holiday Shop: Amazon’s newly launched Holiday Shop offers low prices on essentials and unique gifting, whether it’s for hosting with friends, home décor, or matching apparel. From customers’ most loved items to an expansive Holiday Toy List, customers can shop items from Squishmallows, Hasbro Games, and Disney100. To explore the Holiday Shop, visit amazon.com/holiday.
- Shop beyond Amazon.com with Buy with Prime: U.S.-based Prime members can take advantage of the new shopping benefit Buy with Prime, and shop exclusive Prime Big Deal Days offers beyond Amazon.com on select brands’ websites. Get up to 40% off directly from brands such as Wyze, KNOW Beauty, and Targus. To discover deals beyond Amazon.com, visit buywithprime.amazon.com/shoppers.
- Prime cardmembers earn 10% back on select Amazon devices: From October 2-12, eligible Prime members with a Prime Visa, Prime Store Card, or Amazon Prime Secured Card can earn an additional 5% back (for a total of 10%) on select products including Amazon devices, like Echo, Ring, and Fire TV devices. Additional Prime Card Bonus offers are available on amazon.com/primecardbonus.
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can also get the new Echo Pop for $4.99 with the purchase of one month of Amazon Music Unlimited. More info can be found at amazon.com/music/unlimited.
- Add Amazon devices to your cart: Save up to 65% on a three-pack of eero Pro Mesh WiFi Systems; up to 45% on select Echo bundles; up to 40% on select Fire TV devices, including Fire TV 32” 2-Series smart TVs and Fire TV 65″ Omni Series 4K UHD; and up to 30% on select Kindle e-reader bundles, including Kindle Paperwhite Kids essentials bundle and Kindle Scribe essentials bundle.
- Follow influencer-curated shopping lists: Olivia Culpo and Claudia and Margo Oshry of “Girl with No Job” and The Toast podcast are sharing their top product picks leading up to Prime Big Deal Days. Tune in to their livestreams on amazon.com/live or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV. Additionally, customers in the U.S. can find influencer picks on Inspire, a personalized feed of shoppable videos and photos within the Amazon Shopping app. Look for Inspire on the app’s bottom navigation bar.
Get Ready for the Big Day
Join Prime to participate in Prime Big Deal Days. Sign up for Invite-only deals and learn of other ways to best prepare for the event to maximize your savings with the following tips:
- Get big deals and all the benefits of Prime: With a Prime membership, you can save money every day with exclusive deals, free delivery, prescription savings, and quality entertainment. Join Prime and don’t miss out on some of the best deals of the season during Prime Big Deal Days and access every day savings and discounts.
- Request access now to doorbuster deals: Starting today, Prime members can sign up for Invite-only deals on select products expected to sell out. Shop doorbuster deals expected to sell out from across a range of popular brands and categories by signing up for Invite-only deals to purchase products at an exclusive deal price. Invite-only deals include 60% off Blink smart home security, 50% off Sony Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar-HTX8500 2.1ch, 46% off Philips 3000 Series Air Fryer, and 55% off Jabra Elite 7 Active True Wireless Earbuds. If selected, you will be notified during Prime Big Deal Days with instructions on how to purchase the item. Purchases must be completed prior to the end of Prime Big Deal Days. Prime members who are not selected will also be notified via email by October 11. To sign up for Invite-only deals, visit amazon.com/primebigdealdays.
- Set up personalized deal alerts: Subscribe to receive deal-alert notifications related to recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All you have to do is visit the Prime Big Deal Days event page on the Amazon Shopping app between now and Prime Big Deal Days to create deal alerts. Once Prime Big Deal Days arrives, you will receive push notifications on available deals you’ve subscribed to.
- Use Alexa to track deals: Get deal notifications from Alexa up to 24 hours in advance on eligible items saved to a Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later. Then, ask Alexa to remind you of the deal once it’s live, or ask Alexa to make the purchase when the deal is available by saying, “Alexa, buy it for me.”
- Save the date with Alexa: Free up your calendar and have Alexa set up an event reminder for you. Be alerted at the start of Prime Big Deal Days by saying, “Alexa, set a reminder for Prime Big Deal Days.”
Explore All Delivery Options
With a Prime membership, you can rely on Amazon to make life easier with fast, free delivery on tens of millions of items and, as always, choose the delivery option that best suits your needs during Prime Big Deal Days. Same-Day Delivery is currently available to customers in more than 90 U.S. metro areas. You can also select free delivery to a nearby Amazon Locker or Counter location, or choose a delivery day preference with Amazon Day.
Access Prime Big Deal Days Globally
Prime Big Deal Days takes place in 19 countries around the world, kicking off on October 10 in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the U.S., and the UK. Prime members in Japan can shop the Prime Big Deal Days event later in the month.
Explore the Benefits of Prime
Prime is savings, convenience, and entertainment in one single membership. More than 200 million paid Prime members in 25 countries around the world enjoy access to Amazon’s enormous selection, exceptional value, and fast delivery. In the U.S., anyone can join Prime for $14.99 per month or $139 per year, or start a free 30-day trial if eligible at amazon.com/prime and enjoy Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, RxPass, Grubhub+, Amazon Photos, Prime exclusive deals, and more. Additionally, college students can try Prime Student with a six-month trial at amazon.com/joinstudent, then just pay $7.49 per month, or $69 per year. Qualifying government assistance recipients can get Prime Access for $6.99 per month at amazon.com/getprimeaccess. For more information about Prime, including discounted memberships, visit aboutamazon.com/prime.
Shop With Confidence
Customers can shop with peace of mind knowing Amazon stands behind the products sold in our stores with the A-to-z Guarantee. Amazon’s protection applies to products purchased in our stores worldwide, and in the unlikely event customers experience issues with timely delivery or the condition of their purchase, whether purchased from Amazon or one of our two million independent sellers, Amazon will make it right with a refund or replacement. Amazon is committed to a trustworthy shopping experience and backs the products offered during Prime Big Deal Days, as well as the hundreds of millions of products offered every day in our stores. Learn more at amazon.com/guarantee.