Sonos’ latest home speaker is called the Sonos Beam, and it’s a terrific little sound bar that delivers terrific sound in a compact enclosure. It’ll also set you back $399, which is a pretty tall order for many people. If you’re looking for a great alternative that’s still made by a premium brand and still delivers phenomenal sound quality in a tiny package, the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System is just what the doctor ordered.
Here are some additional details from the product page:
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.