Black Friday is all about electronics, and headphones are always among the most popular gadget categories. Wireless headphones make a perfect gift for just about anyone — or for yourself, of course — but with hundreds of different models on sale for Black Friday, which pair should you choose? Luckily we’ve dug through all the deals we could find (and that’s a whole lot of deals) and narrowed things down to five different headphones for you to choose from. You’ll find a fantastic mix that spans all price points from under $24 up to over $200, but they all have three things in common: Terrific sound, deep discounts, and the best value you’ll find during the Black Friday shopping blitz.
VAVA MOOV 28 Wireless Sports Earphones
- Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design: Inclined silicone eartips reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feeling comfortable when running, jogging, and working out
- Stellar Battery Life: 120mAh battery streams music for up to 8 hours after only 2 hours of charging; Bluetooth 4.1 minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection
- IPX5 Splashproof Build: Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain
- CD-Like Audio Quality with aptX: Advanced audio codec produces richer, fuller sound while providing the convenience of wireless streaming; support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles
- Aluminum Design with Built-In Magnets: Durable, premium build withstands wear and tear and the user’s expectations; lock the headphones around your neck for a sporty, yet secure way to carry
Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones
- A high-quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II
- Deep, immersive sound, improved eq-best-in-class performance for wireless headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs
- Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium-ion battery,Ear cushion:9.6 cm H x 7.4 cm W
- Switch between two Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 Wireless is your perfect everyday headphone.
- Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics maximize clarity, breadth, and balance.
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls.
- Comes with Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card.
Sony Premium Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth Headphones
- Isolate yourself from external noise with industry-leading noise cancellation
- Enjoy Bluetooth wireless connectivity and Hi-Fi quality audio
- Listen to ambient sounds quickly and clearly with Quick Attention
- Hear music at its best with Hi-Res Audio
- Listen longer with up to 20 hours of battery life
- Control everything by touch with Easy Touch control
- Catch important sounds with Ambient Sound Mode
- In the Box: Carrying Case, Plug Adaptor for In-flight Use, Connection Cable, USB Cable, Warranty Card, Operating Instructions
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.