If you’ve ever driven a car that has a built-in head-up display, you know exactly how awesome it is. Also called a HUD, this nifty tech projects key information onto the windshield in front of you just beneath your line of sight. This way, you can see key information like speed, RPMs, or even navigation instructions without taking your eyes off the road. What you might not know is that you don’t need a luxury car to get a HUD. All you need is $16 and you can pick up a HaloVa Universal In-Car HUD. It works with any iPhone or Android phone, and it fits in any car. So what are you waiting for?
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- What’s in the box – 1 GPS Navigation Holder.
- Safe and Stable – It can reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency at the same time. The reflected image is discernible in any visibility (day and night).
- Variety Base – Demountable base for freely retractable, 360 degree rotable, and quick setup. Convenient for driving, easily fixed, anti-slip and safe, unblock the eyesight.
- Broad Compatibility – It is suitable for all of the Android smartphones and iPhone. Turns any smartphone into a head-up display (hud) for any car.
- After-sales Service – Quality problems occur within one year replacement, lifetime warranty, if you’re not completely satisfied, then CONTACT US and we will give you a 100% refund within 90 days of purchase. It is our intention to offer the BEST customer service on Amazon.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.