Sam’s Club is one of several large retailers taking a stand and keeping its stores closed on Thanksgiving Day so its employees can spend time with their families. It’s a nice gesture that we’re sure is appreciated by Sam’s Club staff, and it might even give consumers some extra incentive to shop there this holiday season. The company’s Black Friday sale will begin early in the morning on Black Friday, November 27th, and you can check out all of the key details on Sam’s Club’s big Black Friday 2015 sale in our earlier post.
Of course, the fun doesn’t end there, and Sam’s Club on Wednesday announced details for its big Cyber Monday and Cyber Week sales.
The retailer announced early Wednesday morning that its Cyber Week 2015 sale will kick off on the SamsClub.com website at 12:01 a.m. CST on Monday morning, November 30th. There will be plenty of hot deals available on Cyber Monday, of course, and then new deals will go live each day for the whole week.
Sam’s Club says bargain prices will be made available for a wide range of products spanning TVs, computers, video game equipment and more, and it provided the following examples to give shoppers an idea of what they can expect:
- Sony PS4 Uncharted Bundle ($369 + Free Shipping) (Valid Monday Only)
- JVC 32” LED HDTV ($149.88 + Free Shipping)
- Vizio 65” 1080p LED Smart TV ($749 + Free Shipping)
- Dell Desktop Bundle with 20” Monitor (I3647-2311BK Intel Core i3-4170, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 10), includes Keyboard and Mouse ($399 + Free Shipping)
- Dell 2 in 1 FHD Touchscreen Convertible 13.3” Notebook (I7359-4331 SLV, Intel Core i5-6200U, 8GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 8GB SSD, Windows 10) (Event Price $499 + Free Shipping)
Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2015 hub for details on all the big sales you can look forward to from Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and more.