China Telecom will offer the iPhone to its 106 million subscribers this year, Reuters reported on Wednesday. China Unicom has been the exclusive iPhone seller in the country since 2009, but China Telecom will introduce an iPhone model on its CDMA network in November according to the report. The launch date implies that the carrier will carry Apple’s next-generation iPhone 5, which is rumored to be thinner and lighter than the current model. China Mobile, the third of China’s big three wireless carriers, is also expected to introduce the iPhone 5 in September.
- Urgent frozen vegetable recall: Don’t eat these dangerous veggies
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for the holidays if you live in these states
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- If you want more monthly stimulus checks, pay attention to the Senate in December
- Apple’s new MacBook upgrade program makes pricey Macs more accessible
November 27th, 2021
November 29th, 2021