Same story as last year and the year before, but we’ve confirmed with multiple AT&T sources that the carrier has now put a block on employees taking vacations in June. The only time AT&T does a straight block like this is for iPhone launches. What’s interesting is, if AT&T is blocking June, perhaps the iPhone will launch a little earlier than July this year.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for the holidays if you live in these states
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- Apple’s new MacBook upgrade program makes pricey Macs more accessible
- Marvel’s most exciting Doctor Strange 2 cameos might be confirmed