We just heard from one of our AT&T sources that the Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet is confirmed to launch on November 21st. Previously rumored: the tablet will launch for $649 without a service agreement on the nation’s second largest wireless carrier.
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Urgent medicine recall: A serious dosage mistake can lead to overdose and death
- Christian Bale would play Batman again, but only under one condition
- How to opt out of T-Mobile’s creepy new data collection program
- Thor: Love and Thunder post-credits scenes just leaked
We have just been told AT&T stores have started receiving iPad display models, iPads for sale, and iPad display accessories.
We have just received exclusive information about ZTE and Verizon Wireless… 1.3GHz CPU devices, anyone?
A Best Buy source just messaged us some information of interest.
We have heard from a Verizon Wireless source that Verizon is targeting an August 12th launch date for the Motorola DROID 2.
Thanks to a VZW tipster, we’ve been informed that Verizon Wireless stores are receiving regular shipments of the new Motorola DROID X.
We have been told by some Verizon Wireless sources that most stores are selling out of the Motorola DROID X, yet some are having activation issues.
We have heard from an AT&T source that the Dell Streak is launching on July 19th on AT&T.
We’ve heard whispers that Apple stores might be opening early at 8AM on July 7th for a second iPhone 4 “launch”.
We have heard from multiple sources that only starting June 29th will iPhone 4s be available for walk-in purchases at AT&T stores.