One of our Verizon guys hit us up with some pretty interesting news. We have been told that when the mythical Verizon iPhone materializes, assuming it’s not a LTE unit, it might launch with VoRA; Voice over Rev. A. According to our source, Verizon has been testing VoRA as a precursor to VoLTE, and as long as the network upgrade timeline and iPhone release are aligned, we should see this happen. If it happens.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free right now