We just heard from one of our AT&T sources that the Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet is confirmed to launch on November 21st. Previously rumored: the tablet will launch for $649 without a service agreement on the nation’s second largest wireless carrier.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Friday’s deals: Samsung Galaxy phones, Chromebooks, $60 smartwatch, $75 air fryer, more