If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We occasionally get emails from people looking to save money on Nest Cams and asking where they might find the best deals. We do our best to oblige, but we also always recommend that people check out the Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera instead. If you already have a bunch of Nest gear and you want integration in the same app, paying hundreds for a single Nest Cam is your only choice. But if you want all the same features at a fraction of the price, plus 14 days of cloud storage for free, the Wyze Cam is the way to go.WYZE Cam v2 1080p HD Indoor WiFi Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Works with A… Price:$52.95 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam , Smart Sound Recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later.
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required.Image Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.