If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When someone says the name “TomTom,” fitness trackers definitely aren’t the first things that come to mind. But think about it… TomTom has a been making great hardware for years and GPS has always been the company’s area of expertise, so GPS fitness watches were a logical next step for the company. The TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch is a great option for iPhone users or Android users looking for a solid fitness tracker with built-in GPS, and you can save some serious cash by taking advantage of Amazon’s current sale, which knocks up to $50 off six different Spark models from now through August 27.
Some key details:
- 24/7 Fitness Tracker: Track your activity all day
- Waterproof Sport Watch: Multisport Mode to mix up your training. Run. Bike. Gym. Swim. Treadmill.
- GPS Running Watch and Activity Tracker: Measures time, distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and sleep. Live stats, on the go.
- GPS Watch with Advanced Features: The Spark is a 24/7 fitness tracker that keeps you motivated.
- Activity Watch with Long Lasting Battery: Sync, store, share and study your session on your favorite apps, recharge with included USB charging cable (Long lasting battery with activity tracking up to 3 weeks and GPS tracking up to 11 hours)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.