If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard is probably the best computer accessory I have personally ever bought. Seriously, I love it. In a world where anything and everything needs to be recharged or have its batteries swapped out every so often, the Logitech K750 is a breath of fresh air. It’s comfortable to type on and it comes in versions for Windows PCs and for Macs, but the best thing about it is that it lasts pretty much forever without the need to swap batteries or recharge it. How? It has solar panels on top that recharge the keyboard from sunlight or from the ambient light from any light bulbs, so it’s constantly recharging literally every time you use it.Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac — Solar Recharging, Mac-Friendly Keyboard, 2.4G… List Price:$59.99 Price:$54.99 You Save:$5.00 (8%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles—any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Windows or Mac layout: All the keys you’re used to, plus a Launchpad hot key on Mac, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements – Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.5 or later,USB port,Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.