If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s here, bargain hunters: today is the last day you’ll ever have to buy LED light bulbs! Allow us to bring you up to speed. Amazon held a one-day sale last week that dropped 24-packs of Sylvania Home Lighting A19 Soft White LED Light Bulbs to just $24.08, which works out to $1 a bulb. That’s right, $1 per bulb for top-rated LED light bulbs from one of the biggest brands in the business! The sale ended up sticking around for more than one day it finally ended earlier this week, but now it’s somehow back! Definitely grab some bulbs while they’re so incredibly cheap — and also of note, you can get bright white Sylvania LED bulbs instead of soft white for $1.54 each.SYLVANIA LED A19 Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 8.5W, 10 Year, 2700K, 800 Lumens, Froste… Price:$24.39 ($1.02 / Count) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.