If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- Apple’s MacBook Air is $50 off right now at Amazon, and it crushes rival Windows laptops that cost twice as much or even more.
- Anyone who wants even more power is undoubtedly eyeing the brand new Apple M1 MacBook Pro instead.
- This blazing-fast new Pro laptop is on sale with a $100 discount right now at Amazon, dropping the 256GB and 512GB models to their lowest prices ever.
Despite how insanely powerful they are and despite the fact that they’re still pretty much brand new, Amazon has been offering various discounts on all three models ever since the holidays. The Mac mini is the only M1-powered desktop, and you’ll be shocked at how affordable it is considering the fact that it crushes Windows PCs that cost twice as much. The same can be said of the MacBook Air, which is also on sale with a $50 discount.
Now, it should go without saying that the most exciting new M1 machine is obviously the M1 MacBook Pro — and Amazon just slashed this incredible laptop to its lowest price ever.Today's Top Deal Luxurious bed sheets with 100,000 5-star Amazon reviews start at just $22 in this amazing sale! List Price:$37.99 Price:$22.39 You Save:$15.60 (41%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
The Apple M1 MacBook Pro was between $50 and $60 off ahead of the holidays last year. Procrastination rarely pays off, but this time around you’ll be happy if you missed those deals.
Head over to Amazon today and you can save even more money on the 13-inch MacBook Pro with 256GB of SSD storage — it’s $100 off instead of $60. And if you want to bump the storage up to 512GB you’ll still save $100! These deals both match the deepest discount ever for Apple’s new M1 MacBook Pro models, but we have no idea how much longer Amazon’s awesome sale will last. In fact, delivery estimates are already slipping so hurry up and grab one while you can!2020 Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) - Silver List Price:$1,299.00 Price:$1,198.00 You Save:$101.00 (8%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission 2020 Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) - Silver Price:$1,499.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the Amazon listing:
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colors and incredible image detail
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.