If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
The first rule of cryptocurrency is anything can happen. The value of bitcoin and other crypto can fluctuate dramatically. Sometimes there’s an explanation and big swings in the crypto market are tied to news of some sort. Other times, there’s really no rhyme or reason at all.
The second rule of cryptocurrency is at least as important as the first rule. As a matter of fact, it might be even more important. It’s also just as simple as the first rule: Nothing is safe if you store it online. Whether you’re holding your crypto at top exchanges like Coinbase and Binance, or you’ve packed away your coins in a cloud-based wallet, you are exposed. Crypto wallets are hacked all the time, and every serious crypto trader knows it. That’s why they all use crypto hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano S — and today you can pick one up with a rare discount at Amazon!Today's Top Deal Luxurious bed sheets with 100,000 5-star Amazon reviews start at just $20 in this amazing sale! $37.99 $19.99 Save up to 47% Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
Before you dumped all of your savings into bitcoin and dogecoin, you hopefully did your research and learned all the basics. If you did, you undoubtedly came across countless recommendations about how to store your precious digital coins. The simple fact of the matter is your crypto is not your crypto unless you hold it and if it’s stored at an online exchange, you’re not holding it. As great as the security is at some exchanges, people get hacked all the time.
That’s where a device like the Ledger Nano S comes into play. Rather than holding your bitcoin and other crypto at an exchange or in a cloud-based software wallet, hardware wallets are completely offline and therefore unable to be remotely hacked. And while some hardware wallets can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars, the Nano S retails for just $59.
Sometimes the Ledger Nano S goes on sale around the holidays, but you won’t have to wait for Memorial Day 2021 to save. Why not? Because Amazon has a rare sale right now that slashes 15% off the price of a brand new Nano S! We doubt this sale will last very long, so hurry up and grab one at a discount while you can.Ledger Nano S Crypto Hardware Wallet - Securely buy, manage and grow your Bitcoin wallet and ot… $51.00
Here are the key details from Amazon’s product page:
- Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet: allows you to send and receive crypto assets, securely and conveniently. Your Ledger hardware wallet can easily be connected to a computer and managed through the Ledger Live companion app. The Ledger Nano S keeps your private keys protected
- Secure: Your confidential data is never exposed: it is stored inside a strongly isolated Secure Chip and locked by an 8 digit PIN code
- Multicurrency: enables you to manage multiple assets on the same device, and supports over 30 cryptocurrencies and all ERC20 tokens
- Easy to use: designed around an intuitive user experience. check and confirm transactions on the built-in display and confirm with using the two physical buttons (anti-malware second-factor verification)
- Backup & restore: Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet, and can easily be restored on any Ledger device or compatible wallet (BIP39/BIP44)