If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Here at BGR, we’re huge fans of the Pronto and Peel App combo, which is a small device and an app that combine to transform your iPhone into a versatile universal remote cable of controlling just about any multimedia device in your home. The app has a gorgeous and simple interface that gives you access to programming guides and remote controls. Then, the Pronto device itself is a small black box that can be placed anywhere in a room as long as it has a line of sight to the devices it’s controlling.
Last time we covered the Pronto and Peel App it cost $50, and it was well worth that affordable price. From now through August 13th, however, this awesome universal remote solution for the iPhone and iPad is on sale on Amazon for just $36.90 shipped.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Apple Watch, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3rd, 4th gen, iPod touch.
- Sleek, simplified design. Pronto, about the size of a salt shaker, fits even in the smallest of spaces where you can store it together with all of your other entertainment devices to keep your entertainment center clutter-free of boxes and cables.
- Reliable connection and multiple user support.
- Long battery life. Battery lifetime up to 1 year, 4 AA alkaline batteries included.
- Easy setup. Setting up your custom entertainment control center has never been more convenient through the Peel app. Please refer the User Guide before use.
I’ve personally been using the Pronto and Peel App for a long time now, and I’ll never go back to using a regular remote. At $36.90, there’s really no way you can pass up this device.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.