The Nest Smart Thermostat might have started it all, but first rarely means best. Just as BlackBerry and Nokia popularized smartphones and then got crushed under the weight of Android and the iPhone, Nest is now being pushed aside by a brand new generation of smarter smart thermostats. And perhaps the best among them is the ecobee3 Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat with Remote Sensor, which is easily one of the best smart home devices we’ve ever come across.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Smart, really smart – intuitively understands when to turn on your heating or cooling equipment based on your home’s unique energy profile, the weather outside, and thousands of other data points to make sure you’re comfortable at all times
- Knows you have a life – senses whether anyone’s home and which rooms are occupied, delivering comfort when you’re at home and saving you energy and money when you’re not
- Lowers your energy bills – ecobee saves homeowners an average of 23% annually, paying for itself in energy savings
- Homekit-enabled Ecobee3 – the world’s first homekit-enabled smart thermostat – is an evolution of our previous Ecobee3 smarter wi-fi thermostat.
- Works with Alexa for voice control.
ecobee3 Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat with Remote Sensor (2nd Generation): $198.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web