If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If a company ever tries to sell you a sleep aid that it guarantees will work for everyone, don’t even bother with it. It’s bologna. There’s simply no such thing as a sleep solution that works for everyone and there never will be. That said, when something new does pop up and it gets good reviews from a lot of people, it’s definitely worth checking out. If you think sound sensitivity might be part of the reason you have trouble staying asleep at night, you should definitely check out the Bose Noise Masking Sleepbuds. They’re worth every penny if they work as well for you as they have for many other people who have tried them, and you can always just return them if they don’t help you out.Bose Wireless Noise-Masking Sleepbuds Series I (Series I Discontinued by Manufacturer) Price:$249.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Noise-masking sleepbuds are the latest Bose innovation. They use engineered soothing sounds to cover up unwanted noise — like snoring partners and noisy neighbors — so you can fall asleep, and stay asleep
- They may look like tiny headphones, but instead of streaming music, the sleepbuds play pre-loaded soothing sounds for sleep and relaxation
- Super-tiny sleepbuds stay comfortably in place all night long, even if you sleep on your side. Choose from three included eartip sizes for the best fit
- Although Bose pioneered noise cancelling technology, its research found noise masking is the better option for sleep
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of use for deep, peaceful sleep
- The sleepbuds work exclusively with the Bose Sleep app so you can control and customize how you sleep. Select your soothing sound, control the volume, set an alarm, and even choose how long you want your sleepbuds to play
- Compact and convenient storage case keeps your sleepbuds safe, charged, and ready for next time. Provides one additional charge without having to plug it in
- Your device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) must support Bluetooth Low Energy (also called Bluetooth Smart) to work correctly with the Bose noise-masking sleepbuds. Apple devices with iOS 10 or later are compatible, and most devices with Android 5.0 and newer versions support Bluetooth Low Energy
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.