If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Take a look at the product page for Apple’s upcoming new AirPods wireless earbuds. Now scroll around for a few moments and take a look at what you get for $159. Yes, they cost one hundred and fifty-nine dollars. Polarizing design aside, you’re really not getting much bang for your buck. Now take a look at the Nekteck Bluetooth 4.1 Magnetic In-ear Wireless Earphones, which are on sale through October 6 for $19.99, and which offer so many features you won’t see on Apple’s AirPods. You get a smart magnetic design that isn’t easy to lose, you can connect them to two devices at once, you get noise cancellation, you get up to 6 hours of talk time instead of 2 hours, and you get water resistance.
Some more product highlights:
- Bluetooth 4.1: Improved data transfer, fast and easy pairing, works cooperatively with the latest generation cellular technologies. Can connect to 2 devices at the same time.
- Magnetic Design: Bring it anywhere with you with its cool earbuds magnetic design which you can wear like a necklace. Convenient and ideal for sports, jogging, exercise and other activities.
- Noise Cancellation: Clear and premium sound effect, reduces unwanted surrounding sounds and enjoy music without raising the volume excessively.
- Long Life Battery Capacity: Holds up to 6 hours of talk time and 106 hours of standby with a single charge.
- Full Compatibility: Work with every iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone and tablet, Windows device, and all popular Bluetooth-enabled devices
Use coupon code 8BVUS52W to get the Nekteck Bluetooth 4.1 Magnetic In-ear Wireless Earphones for just $19.99 from now through the end of the day on Thursday.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.