If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Anker just announced that it’s spinning off all of its audio products into a new brand called Soundcore. It also announced a few new products that will be launching under the Soundcore brand, and the company’s first ever over-ear Bluetooth headphones are among them. The Anker Soundcore Vortex Wireless Over-Ear Headphones are off the charts when it comes to bang for your buck. They offer professionally tuned 40 mm drivers for great sound quality, a convenient folding design, and impressive 20 hours of battery life. All that will set you back just $69.99 compared to $220+ for comparable beats, but Anker has a launch sale going to sweeten the deal. Use the coupon code VOTX3032 at checkout and you’ll save $10, dropping the price to just $59.99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Stunning Sound: 40 mm drivers power professionally-tuned audio with aptX high definition sound.
- Play Longer: Get up to 20 hours of playtime in wireless mode, or plug in the AUX cable for non-stop music.
- Stow Away: Fold flat and store in the convenient hard-shell travel case.
- Lightweight Fit: The memory foam ear-cups and headband are covered in soft, synthetic leather to ensure Vortex remains exceptionally comfortable—no matter how long you listen.
- What You Get: Soundcore Vortex, 3.5 mm AUX cable, Micro USB cable, travel case, welcome guide, our worry-free 18 month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.