Anker just announced that it’s spinning off all of its audio products into a new brand called Soundcore. It also announced a few new products that will be launching under the Soundcore brand, and the company’s first ever over-ear Bluetooth headphones are among them. The Anker Soundcore Vortex Wireless Over-Ear Headphones are off the charts when it comes to bang for your buck. They offer professionally tuned 40 mm drivers for great sound quality, a convenient folding design, and impressive 20 hours of battery life. All that will set you back just $69.99 compared to $220+ for comparable beats, but Anker has a launch sale going to sweeten the deal. Use the coupon code VOTX3032 at checkout and you’ll save $10, dropping the price to just $59.99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Stunning Sound: 40 mm drivers power professionally-tuned audio with aptX high definition sound.
- Play Longer: Get up to 20 hours of playtime in wireless mode, or plug in the AUX cable for non-stop music.
- Stow Away: Fold flat and store in the convenient hard-shell travel case.
- Lightweight Fit: The memory foam ear-cups and headband are covered in soft, synthetic leather to ensure Vortex remains exceptionally comfortable—no matter how long you listen.
- What You Get: Soundcore Vortex, 3.5 mm AUX cable, Micro USB cable, travel case, welcome guide, our worry-free 18 month warranty, and friendly customer service.