If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Tax season wrapped up a while ago. But for so many people out there, the pain of having to deal with taxes is still fresh. Did you have a pile of papers that is already starting to grow again? Or perhaps you work from home now and you’re sick and tired of waiting for the slow scanner in your printer. In either case, there’s a fantastic solution to your problem. And it’s on sale with a deep discount right now at Amazon. That’s right, the best document scanner of 2022 is up to $104 off!
The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400 is the #1 best-selling document scanner on Amazon’s entire website. And if you head over to Amazon right now, you can save a little money thanks to a new lower retail price.
Or, if you really want the cream of the crop, you can upgrade to the awesome cloud-connected Fujitsu iX1600 model I’ve been using. It’s the best scanner of 2022 if you ask me, and it has a huge $104 discount right now on Amazon.
Best document scanner of 2022
I admit it… there was a massive pile of important paperwork in my home. It had been growing taller and taller for years. I had always planned to file it. But filing paperwork is the last thing I want to do after a busy day of work.
Then, on top of that, I have to scan documents fairly frequently for my job. I had been using my all-in-one printer to scan them, but it’s so slow and it’s also pretty unreliable. Half the time I can’t even get it to connect to my computer.
That’s why my interest was immediately piqued when Fujitsu reached out and asked if I was interested in trying the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Cloud-Enabled Document Scanner.
This terrific Fujitsu device is a dedicated document scanner that’s so much faster than my old wireless printer. I can’t even begin to tell you what a difference the added speed makes. With a scan speed of 40 ppm/80 ipm, this awesome device can scan five documents before my printer is done scanning one.
It also has an auto-feed function. That way you don’t have to keep lifting a cover and replacing individual pieces of paper in between scans.
Get it while it’s on sale
At just $449.99 while it’s on sale on Amazon, the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 is the best document scanner you can get right now. It also has built-in wireless connectivity so you don’t need to worry about running cables to your computer.
Fujitsu’s iX1600 can scan directly to any PC, Mac, laptop, smartphone, tablet, or even straight to the cloud. It supports multiple paper sizes and it can automatically distinguish between them as it scans. What’s more, the included software makes it so easy to digitize and organize the documents you scan.
The iX1600 is definitely the best document scanner of 2022.
Fujitsu’s iX1600 document scanner is outstanding and it’s worth every penny. But as we mentioned, it’s not the only great option out there.
If you don’t care about wireless connectivity and cloud support, you can pick up the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400 One-Touch Document Scanner for just $384 thanks to a new lower MSRP. But I would definitely upgrade to the cloud-connected model while it’s discounted.
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400
- Fujitsu’s ScanSnap iX1400 document scanner is a wired model that is designed for the simplest possible scanning experience
- Just press a single button and it’ll scan your documents
- The included software automatically cleans up images and organizes your documents once they’ve been digitized
- Easy to use for technology-averse people but capable enough for even the savviest of users
- Uses the same Ultrasonic Sensor and the Brake Roller from Fujitsu’s business scanners for superior reliability
Best document scanner: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600
- The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 includes a large 4.3-inch touchscreen that provides simple, intuitive controls
- It’s the best document scanner of 2022, according to BGR Deals
- Support for 30 customizable profiles based on different scanning needs for different types of jobs
- Scan wherever you want thanks to integrated Wi-Fi connectivity
- You can scan to your computer, scan to your smartphone, or even scan straight to the cloud
Go here to see this month’s best deals on Amazon!