Amazon’s most affordable tablet just got even more affordable thanks to an exclusive deal available only to BGR readers. From now until the end of the day on Saturday, October 7, you can save $20 off the already discounted price of Amazon’s All-New Fire 7 Essentials Bundle. The bundle includes the latest-generation Fire 7 tablet itself, of course, as well as a crystal clear screen protector and an Amazon case in any one of five different colors. The bundle typically sells for $72.97, which is a great price. Enter the promo code BGRFIRE7 at checkout, and the price drops all the way to $52.97. The Fire 7 Tablet alone sells for $49.99, so this is an incredible deal. Plus, you know you’re going to need a screen protector and a case anyway, so you’re basically getting both for $3!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Includes the latest Fire 7 Tablet with Special Offers, 8GB, Black ($49.99), Amazon Cover, Charcoal Black ($24.99), and Nupro Screen Protector, Clear ($12.99).
- The next generation of our best-selling Fire tablet ever – now thinner, lighter, and with longer battery life and an improved display. More durable than the latest iPad.
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display with higher contrast and sharper text, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and up to 8 hours of battery life. 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage.
- Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more – just press the home button and ask.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games – including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes – at no additional cost
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription
- Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls