If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you buy an Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer right now from Oster’s website or in stores, you’ll pay $160. And honestly, $160 is more than fair for this phenomenal air fryer that’s so much more than just an air fryer. In fact, it’s been called the Instant Pot of air fryers because it has a bunch of different cooking modes in addition to air frying, such as roasting, grilling, and more. $160 is indeed a great price, but you won’t pay anywhere near that much if you snag one right now on Amazon, where it’s currently on sale at its lowest price yet after you clip the coupon on the product page.Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer, Large/3L, Black - CKSTAF-TECO List Price:$89.46 Price:$84.55 You Save:$4.91 (5%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.