If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you refuse to reward Apple for removing all the ports you need on its newest laptops or you just want to get an awesome new Mac at a price that’s far lower than anything you’ll find at Apple, we’ve got a fantastic deal for you to check out on Tuesday. Amazon just slashed the price of the $1,000 Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage) to $699.95, which is the lowest price we’ve seen anywhere since Black Friday. It’s a $300 discount and it won’t last for long, so hurry up and grab one on sale while you still can.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Fast SSD Storage
- 8GB memory
- Two USB 3 ports
- Thunderbolt 2 port
- SDXC port
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.