If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you refuse to reward Apple for removing all the ports you need on its newest laptops or you just want to get an awesome new Mac at a price that’s far lower than anything you’ll find at Apple, we’ve got a fantastic deal for you to check out on Tuesday. Amazon just slashed the price of the $1,000 Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage) to $699.95, which is the lowest price we’ve seen anywhere since Black Friday. It’s a $300 discount and it won’t last for long, so hurry up and grab one on sale while you still can.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Fast SSD Storage
- 8GB memory
- Two USB 3 ports
- Thunderbolt 2 port
- SDXC port
- 1 SupplyAID RRS-KN95-5PK KN95 Mask, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Pollen and Haze-Proof, 5 Pack
- 2 20PCS Magicare 4-Ply Mouth Noise Protection Filtration>95%, Compatible with Anti-Fog, Dust-Proo…
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent, 75 Count
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.