We have some good news and some bad news, but luckily the bad news isn’t really all that bad: the sale on Amazon that slashed the best-in-class $24 Anker 10W Fast Wireless Charging Pad down to $13.29 is done. It’s definitely a bummer, but there’s a silver lining to this dark cloud — a new sale on the same excellent wireless charger just kicked off, and it’s only 70¢ more expensive than it was before! That’s right, if you missed Amazon’s earlier sale you can still take advantage of Amazon’s new sale and snag this charger for $13.99. It’s the best wireless charging pad we’ve tested, and you’d have to be crazy to pass it up at this price.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers. FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy charging and a 5V/2A adapter for iPhone.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, make sure you are using a 5V/2A adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.(no AC Adapter)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.