Sonos’ latest home speaker is called the Sonos Beam, and it’s a terrific little sound bar that delivers terrific sound in a compact enclosure. It’ll also set you back $399, which is a pretty tall order for many people. If you’re looking for a great alternative that’s still made by a premium brand and still delivers phenomenal sound quality in a tiny package, the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System is just what the doctor ordered.
Here are some additional details from the product page:
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.