The hot new AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds are easily among the best low-cost cord-free earbuds on Amazon right now. They offer a full 12 hours of use time including the charge you get from the battery case. They also offer great HiFi sound quality and a compact design that’s comfortable and lightweight. They’re well worth Aukey’s $60 asking price, but no one who follows the BGR Deals team pays asking prices. Use the coupon code AUKEYPT16 at checkout and you can snag a pair for just $39.59.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Truly Cable-Free: Find total freedom as you embrace the future of personal audio. Stream music and make calls completely wirelessly. With no wires, there’s nothing to get in the way or hold you back. This pair of small & comfortable in-ear earbuds will transform your listening experience
- One Step Connection: Only take out wireless earbuds from the charging case, they will automatically into pairing mode and available to be paired with your smartphone. Stable, efficient wireless connection with Bluetooth 4.2 and a specialized antenna for solid signal that resists interference
- Rechargeable Carrying Case: The earbuds alone provide 3 hours of energetic sound output on a 1-hour charge. The included charging case charges the earbuds 3 times, supporting an additional 9 hours of use, and keeps the earbuds safe & secure
- Convenient Control: Effortlessly manage audio playback & calls with the multi-function button and mic on each earbud. One earbud can even be used alone like a Bluetooth headset
- Package Contents: AUKEY EP-T16 True Wireless Earbuds, Charging Case, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips (S/M/L), USB-A to C Cable, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.