Philips Hue’s various smart LED lighting products were best sellers yet again this past holiday season, which makes a lot of sense considering that people always jump at the opportunity to save on these pricey lights. If you already have a Philips Hue setup that you’re looking to expand, then taking advantage of those sales was obviously a great idea. If you’re looking to start off with a new setup though, you can save a ton of money by going with MagicLight WiFi Smart LED Light Bulbs instead. They’re just as good as Philips Hue’s $50 bulbs but they’re back down to $17 on Amazon!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your WiFI Smart Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Smart WiFi Lights Bulb Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.