Philips Hue’s various smart LED lighting products were best sellers yet again this past holiday season, which makes a lot of sense considering that people always jump at the opportunity to save on these pricey lights. If you already have a Philips Hue setup that you’re looking to expand, then taking advantage of those sales was obviously a great idea. If you’re looking to start off with a new setup though, you can save a ton of money by going with MagicLight WiFi Smart LED Light Bulbs instead. They’re just as good as Philips Hue’s $50 bulbs but they’re back down to $17 on Amazon!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your WiFI Smart Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Smart WiFi Lights Bulb Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..